The Horde! The Horde!

I thought it was cool . Like the bells .

Bells are so innocent, but can create the most chaotic depth . I enjoyed this piece, it's very nice . I took a rather different approach with my Hall2010 submission . O.O .

I can see a cemetery, and the spirits roaming across the tainted grounds . It's almost like a lullaby aswell . This could be a theme for a new horrow movie . Who doesn't mind the snares, since this isn't your average horror music . ^-^

Then the epic side of the song just drives into you, like it posesses you . That is awesome . Just brilliant . ^-^ ~ 5/5 10/10 ~ I hope others see the same =D .

death-is-forever responds:

Ahhh, I love to hear that. :)
I tried to pick the eeriest instruments I could for the background and soft parts.

Thanks for the review, I'll be sure to check out your submission too!

RD2011 - Escape From Robotland RD2011 - Escape From Robotland

Awesome ! The 0 bombers can't fuck with you .

You did an awesome job bro . I love the epic atmospheres, and the climax . It's like running from the shreds of reality that is left . Machines that were once our slaves are now hunting us down, but when you escape from your captivity, you notice the world at the edge of a cliff . Smog, grey skies, mechanical world at it's best .. then you start running again, hiding from the spotlights . Looking for survivors . 5/5 10/10 . I think I just had an oilgasm . O.O

KKSlider60 responds:

Brother! ^^
Yes, that's exactly what this piece is about. Escaping from a robotic reality, the human breakdown and the rise of cold machinery.
Thanks a bunch for your review ;D
KKS

After Darkness, Light After Darkness, Light

Outstanding . Reminds me of a lovely village .

A village that is only brought together by the passion, and strength in the townspeople . I can see it in a game, the camera flying around the happy town, beautiful landscapes, reading the dialogues that are worth reading when it comes to games that have this spectacular music .

Could even be a credits song . (Between you and me, this does not deserve to be on an ass of a game, it deserves to be on the front, such as an opening .

Just beautiful . 5/5 10/10 ~

lanky21 responds:

Thanks for the comments! I like the imagery you use, it actually makes me think of the game Oblivion, a great RPG I've been playing.